Pages

Search blog and web

he says hes " open " to getting back together..

My ex and I have had a crazy summer. Long story short, We moved in too fast and ecided that we would live separately..but reached a breaking point in the process and decided to break up indefinitely..I have heard about people breaking up and getting backtogether months later..

we have been apart for two weeks and the perspective gained from living separately has been unbelievable, before things were so saturated and the lines were blurred about where he started and I began. basically it was just an unhealthy, suffocating situation but now that we are apart we are really feeling that connection back to ourselves, and our own identities as individuals.

this is a man I want to be with. Im sure of my feelings. I thin he still loves me too. I have heard people say " you know when you know"..I never thought I would be one of those ppl saying that until I met him. The feeling was mutual, but somehow the relationship deteriorated while we lived together but this healthy distance and living separately has re kindled some of those old feelings again.


he came over to grab his stuff and we ended up having the most amazing, connected mind blowing sex ever. I am still in love with him and I want to get back together and work on things. I told him I understand he needs his space right now and wants to be a " free bird" ...but I said " I love you and want to be with you and I am open to getting back together in the future, take all the time you need "....

his reply " I cant be with anyone right now, but I am open to it."...he has a lot going on professionally and has found his stride socially and career wise...

any advice on how to navigate this?..any advice on how to influence the situation? My game plan is to be a supportive friend and continue to date and see other people..with the intention of potentially rekindling our romance in the future. Just giving him his space and letting him be without any pressure..going with the flow..I lve this man too much to not fight to hold on to the relationship.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment