Pages

Search blog and web

Should I be this upset about the lack of sex?

Ok I've read other post and I can't find an answer to my dilemma.

My bf and I have always had a great sex life. Well lately his sex drive is non existent. And the thing that bugs me is he doesn't seem to care when I tell him I'm horny or give obvious signs.

Well the past three months he's been getting back in shape because he's going to be getting back in octagon next year. I understand he's focused on that but he's forgetting he has a wife whom btw loves to have sex. He's not cheating I know this for a fact.

Well anywho, I've been trying to get his attention by buying lingerie (nothing fancy just sexy), doing my make-up more often. Wearing sexy shit to bed and around the house. I mean I've tried eveything, I'll even verbally tell him and he has a excuse as always.

I'm really losing my cool, confidence, and interest in this relationship. We have kids and been living together for four years. We plan to get married but I'm getting cold feet.

Also I and the kids will be moving out of state and will be separated for a year if not more. I've been trying to spend intimate time with him and he just acts like another day same ol shit. I am losing my mind here. I've tried to talk to him and my family are telling me to suck It up if I truly love him.

I just want other points of view. And to know if I'm over reacting.?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment