Pages

Search blog and web

How to cope with repressed feelings for others?

I have a strong crush on one of my former college buddies. While we were studying, I did ask her out and tried but she rejected me because she was planning to move to a distant university. She said she also had feelings for me but we agreed it wasn't a good idea. Ever since then I've still had my crush for her, which is easily noticeable, and had to try to move on since the start of the year.

I've recently been finding it quiet difficult coping as I don't know whether I should make the effort to keep in a contact in hope of something working out or just ignore it. Even the random people I've slept with haven't really altered my feelings for her, which I found odd.

I am being an idiot and not confident in deciding what I should do without shooting myself in the foot. Would telling her only make things more difficult for myself and her? She still "seems" interested.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment