Pages

Search blog and web

What things does your wife do that make her interesting?

A question for the guys...

What makes your wife "interesting" to you? I'm talking about things she does, hobbies, maybe her work, how she spends her free time?

Was there anything she did when you met that you found fascinating? Unusual maybe?

Does she have any quirky hobbies? Partake of sports? Anything you guys do together that you find is pretty cool to share? Do you maybe like that she has "feminine" hobbies?

I ask because I realized I have done or tried a number of things in the last couple of years. I just am getting into learning to sew - one of my more laid back pasttimes. Me and hubz did indoor rock climbing last year which was great but hard to find the time for.

So what things does your wife do that make her interesting?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment