Pages

Search blog and web

We were reconciling and then I found this...

Hello Everyone,

I originally posted this in the CWI section, but think it might be appropriate for this forum too actually. Any advice and feedback welcome.

My H had an online EA last year. I found out one day and had him shut the whole affair down - sent OW a NC email and shut down the email account that connected them.

We had MC and he had some IC. I have a keylogger on his computer and he still does not know. For a few months after NC, there was no contact. OW tried to email him once or twice but he did not respond. Things seemed to be moving forward.

I discovered a few months ago he had googled her a few times looking at her facebook page which is partially public. I told him I saw his trail on the computer and to stop. He did immediately.

So more and more months have gone by and I was feeling like maybe we had made it out of this alive. I still trigger and have very bad days, but I was just happy he did not go underground and that the OW was not of the stalker variety (she has not tried to reach him again). And then....

Just as I was starting to plan a weekend away for the two of us as a little way to celebrate (didn't tell him that, but I was starting to feel happy and comfortable again and wanted to enjoy the feeling with a fun weekend away) I noticed something on the computer.

H was logged into Windows Live Messenger which is an instant chat service. And when I looked through the history i see he has been there a lot. Often invisible. Low and behold all his old chat buddies are still contacts, including the god awful OW.
With further investigation I see this was never closed down and H seems to sign in periodically. With further digging having discovered this OW's username, I realize she is also still connected to him on twitter. She tweets quite a bit. He has not tweeted once since he was caught initially.

I am not sure if I should be comforted by the fact that despite H being able to see OW on line, he did not actually make contact?

Is there some sort of script on how ex waywards break NC? If after several months there has been no contact, is that a fairly good sign it won't start up again?

I am in a bit of shock and not sure the severity of this. Any advice how to move forward very welcome please. Thanks. Sorry this is so long.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment