Pages

Search blog and web

Wife had online affair- She wants me to have one too.

I would like to get some advice. I have posted a few topics about what has been going on in my marriage already. My wife had an online affair using skype, and says that it never was physical. She did stop the affair a couple of weeks ago and hasn't been online with him since. I know this because I have been getting an update from her computer daily.

She says that she is sorry she hurt me but doesn't think what she did was wrong since it wasn't physical. She has even told me that I should have a online fling. She says that way I would have the experience also and that it would actually benefit us. That I don't understand what the experience is like because I haven't done it. That it's just a online fantasy world.

I wouldn't even know where to go online or how to start one to begin with. I would like to get some advice on what you think about this and what you would do? Thank you.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment