Pages

Search blog and web

Hooking 2 People Up

So this past week I've been working at my church's music camp and I was working along with two girls, one of which we'll call Sue. Sue likes this other guy who works at the camp, which was made obvious considering she would audibly talk about it with her other friends when this guy (we'll call him Matt) was not around.

I personally had never talked to Sue prior to this camp, but she seems like a really nice girl and I'll admit, I have felt some attraction toward her. However, ultimately I just want her to be happy, since she has seemed depressed thinking about him and wishing he was hers.

The only problem is, I don't know if Matt likes Sue. I added them both on Facebook today and am still contemplating how to get them together. I don't see them apart from church, so it's pretty much mandatory that all the talking I do with them is over Facebook.

So, the first step is to find out if Matt likes Sue. How can I bring this up in a conversation? We both worked at the music camp, but he was following a specific age group, while Sue and I were doing Music in Motion all day, so we got to see all of the rotations of all of the age groups. The only words I have said to him was when I introduced myself, so I don't know him well. Another big problem is that I don't know Sue that well either, but again... I just want her to be happy.

I haven't asked him how his whole experience went, since he was leading a fairly young batch of kids, so he might have some stuff to say. The question is, how can I transfer from that to asking him if he likes Sue? In the situation that he says he likes Sue... should I tell him Sue likes him, or should I say I heard a rumor that Sue likes him or just encourage him to make a move? I think I should bring up multiple girls to not make it so obvious, but he seems like a pretty Christian guy, so I don't want to just be like, "Hey, how about that Sue, huh? What a hottie!"

They're both socially awkward, as am I, so this maybe could might possibly perhaps work in theory. I just need to know how to transition from his work with children to asking him if he likes Sue. Then, what to do if he says yes. Remember, I don't know him that well. I know this one's a toughy... so I apologize. Any help would be much appreciated!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment