Pages

Search blog and web

I don't get it

Please help me understand this man and his BW...

My story in a few lines: a married coworker and I fell in love 3 years ago (I was single) and while I waited for him to make up his mind about getting out of his marriage since he kept telling me how much he loved me and that his kid is what's really keeping him in the marriage, I had a 2.5 year long relationship/affair with him. I deeply regret ever getting involved with him and believe me when I say that I am not a cheater and will never associate with one ever again. It is destructive for everyone involved.

Throughout our relationship, which was an intense EA/PA, I waited, waited, trusted him when he said he needed more time to sort out his life, but when Dday finally came, he told his wife everything and decided to stay and work on the M at her request. He broke up with me a week later, telling me that he loved me but couldn't do it... I was left heartbroken and disgusted with him & myself for falling for his lies. I felt used, stupid and wanted nothing to do with him ever again.

He on the other hand was determined to keep me in his life as a friend, supposedly while reconciling with his wife who supposedly knows all this (???)

I've posted here a few months ago to ask for advice on how to deal with his frequent attempts to contact me. I've ignored his calls, emails and even left the company and found a new job. What he did wasn't harassment, just a painful reminder that he loved me and wanted me, yet not enough to divorce his wife.

Here is the issue now. It's been a year since he left me to work on R, yet he is still emailing me professing his undying love for me while claiming to be transparent with his wife.

I've suffered a lot but I've moved on and want nothing to do with him. I just want to understand how someone can claim to love another woman while working on R with his wife.

I am certain that his BW knows everything so forwarding his emails would be cruel on my part - it would be like rubbing it in her face if she already knows and is waiting for him to get over me.

I know that he is a cake-eater, that is obvious, but what about his wife? He is not remorseful, hasn't given up contact with me even if only one-sided and openly says he will always love me. How can his BW live with this? I don't understand.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment