Pages

Search blog and web

Is there a way to have amicable divorce....

Why can't 2 adults just agree to move on peacefully?

How do I approach the subject? We're so very distant. We haven't had sex in over 2 years, so I guess that says it all. There are 2 children, and I want it to be as easy as possible on them. The marriage has been so rocky, the children will be better off if we divorce.

Anyone here who just decides to live together (for financial reasons), but not have a commitment anymore. There is nothing holding this marriage together except finances and the kids. I'd like to have a love life, emotionally and sexually. How can I talk to him about this? He's a very argumentative person.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment