Pages

Search blog and web

Been having my doubts for a longtime..

First time blogger so please forgive me in advance..Going to get straight to it. My wife of 11 years told me a year ago that she wants to figure out who she is after being together since she was 19. Now she's a 32 year old woman with 3 small children. Said she wanted to be something else other than a wife, mom, and cop. At first, I'm like Wtf then I tried to be more supportive about the whole thing. Remind you this was a year ago.

Now, through out the whole year, she did a complete 180 on our marriage and even started to neglect our children. Nothing comes before her so called friends. We have to little girls( 10 and 5) that I can only do but so much with them( hair,etc.) 2 weeks ago she went on a all girls trip to Ohio. Ohio??? Really, who goes on a all girls trip to Ohio? Needless to say my radar is going way wire now. While she's gone, she texts me how much she misses her family and stuff like that but I really don't believe her. This is the kicker for me, now remember this is a all girls trip..she calls and ask "who is my favorite NFL player?" Being a sports guy, I know the Pro Football HOF is in Canton, Ohio ..why is All Girl trip going there??? She bring me back a signed football from my favorite player. Nice but $400 for a football?? I'm a fan but not like that...but she showed my pictures and the pictures was of just her..???? If I go on a all guys trip, I would take a lot group photos too. .with her, there is none..not one!! Been having my doubts about this relationship she has with this guy at her job. Facebook is truly a marriage killer because people put their life on there. My wife ..forgive me..this really hurts..it really bothers me when outsiders can see the change and is concerned about us..we have no sex..just everything has just stopped..don't know what to do..




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment