Pages

Search blog and web

Holiday person

Hi,

This is anonymous as I know people on here.

I met this girl on holiday recently and I know she has a bf cos we talked about it. She was really flirty and would sit on me, pull her top up to keep showing her piercing, put her ass in my face ask me to smell her after smoking etc, She was flirty with other boys but not as much imo.

We were alright and she and other mates saw me off as I went and I gave her and another mate my number just as friends as obviously I didn't expect it to go anywhere. I sent her 1 inbox on fb when she was back but she just read it and has not replied or texted me so I am not sure what is going on or what I should do if anything. I have not texted her, and have not facebooked her except that one message.

What is going on :S What should I do? Advice would be much appreciated :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment