Pages

Search blog and web

Can't break free...

In two weeks I will have the opportunity to pack my things and leave this marriage for good. I have found an apartment, have priced a Uhaul and even have help to pay the first and last months rent. I have thought about leaving time and time again. But its this deep feeling of guilt that keeps me so hesitant. Like I'm going to let her down, like I'm abandoning a commitment, and I'll be making a huge mistake. I've put up with so much I want to go so bad but why, why can't I just walk away from the abuse, the screaming, the yelling, arguing and fighting? Everyone has told me to leave. Why do I keep telling myself maybe things will get better?

I've asked this question here before and today I'm asking again. Where did you guys (for those who left) find the courage to go?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment