Pages

Search blog and web

Texting 'rules' after you first meet?

This is a silly thread really.
Normally I don't really over-think these sorts of things, especially if I'm not that bothered about the guy... BUT a few days ago at a guy mate's party, I met one of his mate's from his school years, who I sort of instantly liked.
Really attractive guy, we had several things in common and both speak the same second language and spent time in the same city abroad. We spoke for a while and some of his mates were taking the mick a bit saying he was 'sleezing' on me, jokingly calling me his 'Mrs' etc.
He was a gent too, bought me a drink, we had a dance, yadda yadda.
Anyway before we all parted ways he asked for my number and gave me his, was going to leave with his mate (who's he was crashing at) actually left, then decided against it and came back again to join us all again and we all finished up super late and parted ways. Hugs and a peck on the cheek.
Since then I texted him once in a kind of jokey "How's the head? Did you manage to get up and to work on time then? LOL".
And we texted most of the afternoon and late night, with him asking about my plans for summer, turns out we are probably both going to be in the same place at same timeish and he suggested we meet up when we are there. Suggestions to go out again sometime blah blah blah. Sorry if he is slow texting back as his old phone is knackered...

Problem is I can't really tell if actually remotely interested or just being nice/polite? I woke up this morning to a text from him, which was a continuation of our convo.
Replied but not heard anything back since.

Should I always be initiating text convos or should I wait for him to text me?
I don't want to seem too keen but want to keep up a momentum if that makes sense.

Very confusing.

Seems a bit weird asking this as normally I'd not care either way. Meh.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment