Pages

Search blog and web

Hate When Guys Start at My Fiancee

Does anyone else have this problem with their ladies?

In my eyes, my fiancee is super attractive. She is thin with DDs, super curvy, really nice body and face. She must be attractive in everyone else's eyes too because men are constantly STARING at her like they have never seen a woman before. One time, she came out wearing baggy old jeans, no make up, her hair in a ponytail and a men's T-shirt. We went to the store and two women walked by with dresses and heels and full make up. These guys ignored them to stare at my fiancee, even though she was dressed down.

She is getting really frustrated with me because I don't want to go out with her anymore anywhere. We haven't gone out to eat or anywhere social in over a year. She loves the beach, and I haven't taken her in 3 years.

I just can't stand the staring. When we do go out like to the grocery store or something, I beg her to wear a baseball hat and baggy, attention detracting clothes so other guys won't stare at her. She is mad at me because she wants to dress up and go to the beach in her bikini or wear cute dresses or skirts, but she doesn't understand that would be a NIGHTMARE for me. She keeps saying she just wants to dress and act like a normal woman in her 20s, but I don't think her body is very "normal."

I don't get why men can't just glance and why they have to stare. Why can't guys be more respectful of my relationship when it's clear she's taken? I feel like I'm going to get into a fight one of these days with some punk that is starting at her with his mouth open or saying things to her, which has happened.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment