Pages

Search blog and web

Jobs where you can still act like a man?

I have a problem. I tried the corporate life but you can't show any displays of testosterone there. You can't just be yourself and act like a man if you are one. I'm not a meathead but I am a dude. I'm comfortable around other dudes and I don't like acting like someone I'm not for 10 hours a day because I'm afraid of getting fired from somebody lodging a complaint in this PC society.

Right now I'm fine but I'm working with all guys, but I'm not making good money. To be able to provide for a family in the future I want to find a career where I can still be allowed to be a man. That means a leader, having some rawness about me, speaking my mind, and being honest. The thing that irked me about my jobs in the past was, nobody was ever honest. I mean NOBODY. People were polite, they were PC, but they were extremely manipulative and passive aggressive, and they hated the fact that I speak my mind. It's as if speaking your mind is a big no-no these days. I'm not going to become a 'modern man' and be someone I'm not just to make a better salary.

So here's my predicament. I'm looking for ideas here. I think being a cop is a job where you can be yourself. Construction worker is another idea. Mechanic. That kind of thing. Does anyone have any other ideas?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment