Pages

Search blog and web

Worried that a girl I've been talking to will now think I'm weird?

Ok, so for this question I will tell you the story of what has happened, and then you can please give your opinion on whether she will think I am weird or not.

I am starting a College course in September, and this past week (Monday to Friday) I have been doing a 5 day introduction week at the College, where we have done different activities, etc, to see whether we like the College before starting the course. So anyway, there was a girl there who I got talking to, and did a couple of the activities with. I'm not saying that we came like best mates or anything, but we were talking and seemed to be ok with each other.

On the last day of College (today) the whole group were in the Common room for dinner, and we were talkiing. I can't remember why, but the conversation turned to stalking. The people in the group were randomly talking about people they know who they think look like stalkers etc. So we went to afternoon lesson and that was that.

Then at the end of the day we all started walking home, only 3 people (me, this girl, and another guy) went one way, and everybody else went the other. Me and this girl were on one side of the street, while the other guy was on the other. She was about 4 metres or so infront of me. I needed to be on the other side of the road to get my bus, and there were two crossing where I could of crossed. I approached the first one but decided not to take it as I was gonna catch upto the girl and say c'ya to her one last time, so I kept on walking. Anyway, as I was getting ready to speed up and catch up to her, the guy on the other side of the road, jokingly, shouted 'You look like a stalker haha' (obviously referencing the Conversation we had at lunch). When he said this, she looked round at me, and then just looked back round and carried on walking. After this, I didn't have the confidence to say anything to her so I just crossed the road at the next crossing with out saying c'ya. End of story.

So, you lot may think 'why would walking down the street behind her make you look like a stalker'. The reason is that she knew that I could of crossed at the first crossing, but didn't. (because I said to the other guy before he crossed that my bus stop was on the otehr side, and she overheard. The other guy didnt use either crossing btw he just walked over the road straight away without using a crossing). She, after the comment the guy made, will probably now think that I didn't cross the road just so I could follow her abit. Maybe she thought I was looking at her arse or something. She knew that I needed to be on the other side of the road, and knew that I could of crossed when the other guy crossed, but didn't She will not probably think that there is a reason behind me not crossing straight away with the other guy, and that this reason is something like that I wanted to follow her abit.

Like I say, I was getting to talk to her quite abit aswell. I had very much enjoyed this taster week at the College. The College was nice, the guys in the class were cool, the activities were fun, and I had got talking to this girl. It's annoying that something like this had to spoil it at the end. What do you think?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment