Pages

Search blog and web

Am i 2 picky?

This is kinda long so I do apologize, just having some issues with my boyfriend of a year and a half. We have recently gotten back together for about the 4th time, we are in our thirties and he has broken up with me for things like he needed me time etc...once he broke up with me after I had moved in and was unemployed without anywhere to go. Anyhow after all that I still do care for him but I wonder if I'm fooling myself. He is very short with me, he never jokes or goofs off with me unless someone is around., but yet I see him wit his buds and he's overly friendly unlike how he is with me. He falls asleep all the while his 2 yr old is
left unattended!! I swear I just don't know about him. He doesn't really seem interested in me as a person. Recently he has asked me 2 move in again and I'm thinking heck no!! He says he needs help with his bills! Anyhow I just don't know wat to do. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment