Pages

Search blog and web

am i barking up he wrong tree

Okay here goes.

Around a month or so ago a girl I know asked if I wanted to meet up for a catch up. I said yeah and to let me know when as I am always free. A month or so passes and nothing. Then last weekend I get a phone call from her asking what I'm upto (Saturday night). I was at a friends birthday bbq and staying over the night. I invited her along and she was going to come and stay too but decided against it as it was a fair drive from her. I said not to worry and if she was free Sunday maybe we could meet. 'Oh I definitely want to meet up Sunday' was the reply.

We go for lunch at a local pub, we talk about allsorts ant it goes nicely. I foot the bill and she replies with well next time we go out I will buy lunch.. (I'd always pay my way thoug. That's just me lol)

we arranged a drink for yesterday evening. We go out for a few and we talk again. About allsorts, mostly her work and uni studies, then she suggests a film back at hers. That goes well. No real leap out moments of 'she's into me' but I do catch her giving me the odd look across the sofa while the film is on and we have a laugh watching the film and stuff on YouTube.

I'm going to suggest a film athe cinema next as she mentioned she wants to see such and such....

Its early days but god I'm useless with signs. I don't know wether I'm going about stuff the right way or not. We've both been dicked around quite spectacularly by exes and I don't want to muck it up




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment