Pages

Search blog and web

Time to Play it right - My Move... HELP!

Hey guys,

So about a week ago I met this girl and got her number.. talked to her for like some 4-5 hours throughout the week, in person. I did text her but not for very long and she never initiated anything... Then on Sunday she left town and she will come back a week from Monday. So I won't see her for a while...

Should I text her while she's gone, or would i be better off pretending like It's no big deal? I really do wish to text her, but I do NOT want to be friendzoned, or to pushy.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to play this the right way? I am not very good judging if a girl is interested... Is it common for girls to not initiate conversation? Should i be worried?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment