Pages

Search blog and web

Jealous of other people?

Anon or delete please.

This sounds really sad, but I can't stop looking at how interesting other peoples lives are compared to mine. Is this normal?

One of the girls I went to school with has the perfect life and plasters it all over Facebook and I find myself really envious of her. She recently married her childhood sweetheart, they are always on holidays in exotic places, they live in a nice house, both of their parents are still together and their families get on really well, they both have good jobs, loads of friends, etc.

Seeing other peoples happiness makes me feel, well, pretty awful in comparison. Most of my family hate each other, my job is extremely low paid, I certainly cannot afford holidays, my parents are separated, I don't really have any friends and I've never had a boyfriend.

I don't know what the point of this post is really. I've had depression, anxiety and self esteem issues my entire life but I'm just so envious of what other people have.

*sigh*




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment