Pages

Search blog and web

husband has drug & alcohol addiction... I don't know what to do

My husband and I have been together for 6 years and I have been feeling that I can't remain in this marriage any longer. He has an drinking problem & over the last 6 months, he has been lying 2 me so I have snooped. I found cocaine, an oxy pill, weed, cigarettes (he "quit" 5 years ago) and mushrooms. He hasn't done this stuff around me and I should mention I have never done frogs or smoked. I have expressed 2 him that I don't want any of this crap in my life!

He has been behaving like a teenager lately, and been someone else. I feel like I don't know who he is anymore & my only option is 2 leave him. I confronted him about it after finding the coke & he says it was a one time thing. he says the pill came from our loser drug dealer neighbour who rented the house beside us for a couple of months. He has been lying about money and isn't telling me anything. He has had time away from home with the guys, and a couple of work conferences. and that's when he's done stuff.

He has been so moody, irritable and has been verbally and emotionally abusive to me. major mental health issues run in his family, so my mind is all over the place trying to figure this out. I know it's up 2 him to sort this out, I just wonder what I can do to help him? he says he booked an appointment to see a counsellor and the doctor. I am not sure I believe him cuz of all the lies! I know I can't help someone that won't help themselves.

We both work lots, have a house and children who need us 2 figure this out! I don't know what to do and feel stuck. help?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment