Pages

Search blog and web

Just HOW IMPORTANT is your wife's orgasm to you as a MAN?

I am just curious to hear how other couples are...(Wives please answer as well)....

I think my husband is a little extreme ....more sensitive than the norm...

This has happened a # of times... he is raring to go in the morning... Now I have never faked an orgasm in my life, and he knows I LOVE them...I want mine! In the past, if he slips before me :(... I'd make him do it again! Not that he minded -when he could.

Not enough time this am, so I tell him to "take me" and later we can give him a booster & I'll get mine...(his limit appears to be once a day at his age).....But he wants no part of this...(which I kinda expected) so I try to convince him anyway ....come on...DO ME...it's all good...and still....he insists on waiting.... I really don't know HOW he can Do that....

It's like he has to have MY ORGASM or the experience leaves him "lacking"....he needs to feel the electricity running through my body....he'll say "it's just not the same" ...calls it "NO FUN" without mine.

Would most men handle this -in this way... insist on waiting ...or take advantage of as many releases as he can get !

This has never been a problem for us ...I kinda love the fact he cares so much... but I do think when menopause comes upon me...this could be a real damper as I may struggle to get mine... he may just have to get over this.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment