Pages

Search blog and web

Should i go?!

I am turning 21 december this year and i got married just after turning 19. from engagement ny husband and i faced huge problems. My father didn't support me getting married so we had no wedding and behind his back we took both our mom's and got married. My dad disowned me. I was a varsity student and that was the end of it. I did it because i loved my husband and i believed in our relationship.

We have no kids as yet thankfully because i feel our relationship is not one i would want my kids to grow up in and he feels the same coz we both come from fairly dysfunctional families. (Him more than me though). I am considering divorce because i do not feel loved by him. This is because he only shows love to me when he is happy and when he is not he shows the total opposite so how do i really know what he feels.

After having sacrificed my whole life for our marriage, when he's angry he has the audacity to tell me that im not a wife, that his mom was right about me, that he wish he hadn't married me and i should go back home and he Doesnt treasure our marriage.

Im not perfect but i do know that no matter how angry i am at him there's a line that i just should not cross to mantain love and respect and care. Im broken inside. Im embarrased at having given up so much for seemingly nothing. I don't even know where to start if i divorce him. But i am not happy and do not feel loved or atleast respected. hes a good guy when hes good and i do think his upbringing makes him act the way he does but i have tolerated it for too long and just cant anymore.

Am i being ridiculous?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment