Pages

Search blog and web

Finally over and moving on

It is finally over and moving on after divorce.My now ex husband was abusive to me and I have PTSD which the abuse from him triggered.Plus he cheated on me during our 2 year marriage.I had enough of it.The divorce was final yesterday and I cleaned him out.Luckily,no kids.I am getting spousal support,the judge saw the police reports when the cops were came out and he was arrested for domestic violence.I get half of his retirement and pension money,he is 56 and retiring next week from a shop he works at for 36 years.He did not read it very well just in case a divorce happens,he set it up 4 years ago.He was not too happy when the judge decided I get half of his retirement and pension money.Did fight it so I could not get it.He put me through hell and it is over.A couple of my friends and I are going to celebrate tonight and the song wrong baby wrong is going to be played




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment