Pages

Search blog and web

Do I trust her?

In May my wife of 7 years said she wanted to separate. I talked her in to counselling. I thought things were going ok until I found text messages from another man of a sexual nature, when confronted she said nothing physical had happened. Emotionally they were involved but that was it. At the time they become involved we were not communicating and I could understand why this happened. She said that it had stopped and would not contact him any more, which would be hard as they worked for the same company but 1000 km apart.
3 days ago I found a word document my wife had prepared to send to him, I asked her why she done this and she said it was for closer and she does not want to contact him any more. She wants us to continue counselling and wants to be with me and the email was a stupid thing to do. To me the email read as if he stopped the relationship with her(she said it was the other way round).
What do I do next? How can I trust her? I have told her she has to move out but am not sure if that is best(we have a 5year old son).




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment