Pages

Search blog and web

Guy at work....

I've worked with this guy Glen for the last 3 years. Recently we have started to talk more and when I needed to talk about this guy i Liked he gave me advice. He sometimes offers to drop people home and there is usually three of us. On the last few occasions he has dropped me home last even though I live closest. He has taken a big interest in my love life and said things like what are we gonna do about it then? We need to find you someone. Today we went to macdonalds after work and I wanted an ice cream which he offered to pay for, he kept saying this is the cheapest date I've ever been on. I just laughed. He is in a relationship by the way. Then he started to ask how I felt about being single and when he first saw me he assumed I was in a relationship and when he found out I was single (a couple months back) he was a bit upset that he missed out cos I'm very attractive and he was intrigued by my personality. I didn't really respond to it, I jus t laughed to be honest. Glen also brought up when I supposedly complimented him today and said I enjoyed him company, which was one of those ones where he said it and I just went along with it. It was more awkward than anything. I will probably try and avoid getting a lift from him again lol

Why would he feel the need to bring this up, if he is taken?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment