Pages

Search blog and web

So now she's jealous...

Background: Seperated since Feb, married 5 years, one child... issue: Nymphomania and lack of established boundaries.

Hey guys... I hate to be back only after a few weeks off this forum, I thought I had things settled. Well, things were going steady with my new gf and I but my STBXW is mouthing off at the moment. I guess I should have seen this coming dating one of her past friends, but the two don't even hang out no more so I didn't see it as too much of a problem - not my fault ex had such a hot bloody friend.

Well, my new date is very anti-drama. She's younger, hotter, more independent and appreciates the non-sexual love I can offer unlike my STBXW who only cared about getting her fix in sex. However, she told me that she has great respect for my ex, and doesn't want to be involved in a three-way drama. My STBXW is getting rather jealous, I kept it as low key as possible, my daughter has only seen us together once. But word has reached my STBXW regardless and now she's getting all b-tchy as apparently she's not getting her way.

Her parents are trying to get us together in a sitdown and my date can't help but feel like a rebound and is understandably extremely intimidated. In the past she told me that my STBXW loved me dearly and that there was nothing she wouldn't do for me, and that kind of love she doesn't want to get in between.

She says that she really likes me and wouldn't have second thoughts if things were different but as our relationship is still young it's the best time to go our seperate ways to avoid dramas before the feelings go in deeper. We have yet to have sex or even kissed! I also couldn't hide my indecisiveness dealing with this issue so I don't blame her.

But it's obvious now that I have to make a choice, STBXW doesn't seem to want to let me go without a fight and jealousy is clouding her judgement. My date is pushing me towards reconciliation because she also loves my daughter and for our family to get back together would be the best for her as well as the fact that she thinks that my STBXW still loves me. STBXW hasn't moved on with anyone else, there was one OM but apparently it didn't work out and she's not seeing him anymore.

So hey... what to do eh?
*sigh*




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment