Pages

Search blog and web

Should I do this?

Ok, I'll keep this as short as possible. I dated a guy two years older than me from school who was lovely to me, very complimentary and always said how lucky he was to be with me. He was my first boyfriend and vice versa. After two and a half months he suddenly ended it because he said "I don't think it's working out". That was that. Anyway, that was may, and now it's nearly august and I'm still not clear about how I feel.

My sister is in his year and so is friends with his friends and him, and I know and like his friends too. The other day they were at the pub and my ex's best friend invited me and my sister. She left soon after because she was meeting another friend, so I was left with my ex and his friends. He didn't say one word to me and I felt it was awkward. I was speaking to his 2 close friends (who I later discovered both fancy me -_-) and I could see my ex looking at me.

His best friend who likes me said my ex is being really stupid because of how he acted, but I somehow think I should facebook/text him to ask him if we can meet up to talk. I'd just say although we didn't argue when we broke up, (and he said, 'i still want to be friends), the way we are is stupid and awkward and I think we should sort it out. You'll probably say 'leave him to contact you' but call me too mature for 16 or just plain stupid, I just don't think it's right how you can go from texting all day every day, to ignoring each other, even though he didn't give me a reason for breaking up (although some people think his mum has something to do with it). Anyway, sorry it's so long- thank-you!

Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment