Pages

Search blog and web

I can't see my posts/threads

I posted this in the Looks sections for advice on how to improve my looks:
"I diet and workout as much as possibly.
I hardly eat any junk food as much as I used to.
I don't have any acne.
I have lines under my eyes because I have insomnia but I'm sure there are some products I can buy to hide that, right?
I have pale skin, icey piercing baby blue eyes and a muscular nose and face despite my weight.
I have dirty/mousey blonde hair.
I have lots of scars on my arms from where I used to self-harm.
My body weight is similar to the actor's Jonah Hill (He was in the movies, Funny People, Knocked Up & Superbad).
My facial features are similar between Joel Edgerton (He was in that fighting movie called "Warrior"), Ben McKenzie (He played "Ryan Atwood" in the American Soap Opera show, "the OC") and Brad Pitt's (Everyone knows that guy. - I'm not exaggerating, we have similar eyes and nose shapes.

As for my dress sense, I dress pretty geek chic/preppy-ish, I wear a lot of v-neck sweaters, polo shirts, tight jeans, baggy khaki or cargo pants with Chuck Taylor's All Star Hi-Top sneakers and I swear messenger bags instead back packs.

What look do you suggest for me?"


But I can't see my post at all, what gives? :s:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment