Pages

Search blog and web

Struggling over a breakup that I initiated

I recently broke up with a guy at uni for good a month ago. We started good for the first 6 months, but then he told me quite a big lie. We were on and off after that for the next 6 months but I went insane and the trust problem became too difficult for me to cope with.

I thought I was making the right decision, but now that all the angers gone I miss him so much. I've been looking at his twitter account loads but I feel this isnt helping so Im taking it day by day to just stop looking.

I also texted him happy birthday and he didnt reply, which really really upset me. I thought he would at least want to talk.

Does anyone have any advice for me on what to do? I ultimately think its the right decision, but I need help coping :-(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment