Pages

Search blog and web

Can relationships that start with cheating last?

Hello i recently went threw a terrible break up.. We were dating for almost 6 years and in the middle of june my ex started talking to some guy and going for walks..I didn't catch on till the end of the month. And found out she had been seeing him and when confronted she said I'm sorry i didn't think it would be this hard and left me. I still love her dearly and forgive her for what she did. Now they are together saying they love each other and stuff. Am i stupid for thinking it won't last? I'm doing everything i can to move on..but its hard just things remind me of her ect..I just wanna know your opinion. Do you think they will last? We had good communication. I honestly had no idea she was unhappy. SHe didn't tell me nor her family. Her family is still in shock that we broke up and that she's already seeing someone else. So i wonder if all this is gonna last or its just a thing she is going threw and in a few months she might open her eyes.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment