Pages

Search blog and web

Move foward? Going to easy?

On June 26, she fell asleep. I picked up her phone, I remember thinking to myself, its just her friends, its just her friends. I hadn't looked at her phone in over a year.
her: "I wanna get you drunk and take advantage of you...lol"
him: "O i think i like that"
her: "Ur d*ck will be sore"
him: "Ur a$$ will be"
her: "I think my hub set the bar to high as far as me orgasming with anyone else...."
him: "lol....ok"
her: "actually i think its because of the way you are with me, if i actually felt you were into me, i could relax and get into it more"

I called him and he was stupid enough to answer. I then woke her up with my screams. She knew. I threw her some dirty clothes out of the hamper called her mom and pushed her out the door. It took the rest of the night over texts for her to actually admit that she'd had sex with him.

It started last september, it had gone on for 11 months. She was sending him 2300 texts a month, on average. She text him all day on our anniversary, even sent him a pic when we were on the way to dinner that night, she text him on our children's birthday, all three of them 13 year-old, 5 year-old, 3 year-old. She text him in front of me on the couch, in bed, driving, in front of other people, in front of our kids.

It gets worse from there. She came back to the house 5 days later. The lies continued, the remorse was scarce. After everything she's done, and what I've said so far is only the surface, I'm trying to move forward, I'm trying to treat her right and not lash out in anger, when she cries I hug her and hold her.

What am I doing? Part of me want to kick her out and be done, but I know what that will mean for the kids. Part of me wants her back, if I ever truly had her (more on that later). Part of me just wants to scream at her, "what have you done!"

Anyways, first marriage here, she started this while we were in marriage therapy, at about the 5 1/2 year mark. I'm falling apart, I can't eat, I can't work, I can't be who I was any more.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment