Pages

Search blog and web

PISD ruined my new relationship :-(

Hi there,

I am 25 and recently diagnosed with ADHD my most recent relationship ended due to my controlling and codependent behaviours. When I was 17 I was cheated on by my girlfriend of 3 years over the space of 6 months, I was single for 6 years until I met the women of my dreams and that's where it began to go wrong, when she would go out with friends or family I would get PTSD symptoms (severe anxiety (feel sick and I would shut down and become inwardly angry), sweaty palms etc) I didn't understand why i felt the way i did and act the way i did and still don't. I was waiting for her to cheat on me or leave me :-( I would check up on her by looking at her texts, Facebook and call her 5x a day (she didn't know about the checking facebook or texts) She is an angel and stayed with me for 2 years until she couldn't handle it any more :-( I have been doing so much research on the matter and came to the PISD conclusion?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment