Pages

Search blog and web

Anniversary & Aunt Flo

Hi all,

My wife and I are going for a 'dirty weekend' away, which we are both very much looking forward to! She has even ordered some new lingerie, and seems to be thinking about how to make it a very fun time.

We only have one problem- her period is due to start on the day we go.. We have never (deliberately) had sex while she is 'on' (it has happened by mistake a couple of times, mainly when she thought she had finished, but hadn't).

She is pretty much a 'not that week' kind of person when it comes to sex, although when we realised that this weekend might clash with her period, she has kind of said that if she has literally only just started, it might be ok- but if it is day 2/3, then she would say it's "too gross".

So does anybody have any tips on things to do if she is on and feels happy to have sex? I usually stimulate her orally, but she may not be happy with this if on her period (I would be happy to try at least!)

Another thing is, if she is definitely saying 'no' to PIV sex, would I be a terrible person to hope/ask for oral? She is normally happy to give oral at times when I am horny but she is not, I just don't know if I would come across as a total jerk if asked her to do this on our anniversary. I am sure she would do it, but wouldnt want to ruin the night.

We won't even know if this is a problem until the day really, so hoping we have nothing to worry about.

Before anyone says- we had no way of knowing she would be on her period when I booked, as I had to book 7 months ago (hotel/room in high demand)!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment