Pages

Search blog and web

Newlywed and young

Little bit of history: been together for 4 years maried for 1 now.. Age: 21 myself , husband is 23...
Military... Moved from home and family to be together...

I know I am very young and I know people may think I made a mistake. Sometimes I think I may not have thougt it through only because I Didnt want to get married before.. He to my fear of getting left or cheated on. How can you expect someone to stay with you for 50+ years with society these dys. But I fell in love with him and agreed. And he assured he was ready and at first he seemed like he was. Then the glamour of newlywed in love stage started to wither and we are still tryin to adjust to livig together. Everyday.

My question is : is it normal/ok for my husband to be going out so much without me. I don't want to seem clingy but he will go out 2-4 times a week to bar/clubs. Come home at 2-3 am. Sometimes end up crashing at a buddies house because he gets so drunk he can't drive. And rarely ever wants me to come. It's "guys night " and I understand that every once in a while. It's normal. But this seems to frequent to me. I ask him what he does he says they just drink and have a good time getting drunk. But most of his Friends are single and I don't think he should be clubbing with his single buddies as much .. But I don't want to seem like I'm being insecure and irrational. I try thinking about if it were me and all .. But I wouldn't be clubbing/bar hopping 2-4 times. Week. And be gettin that drunk. ESP without him.

I can't help but feel like he isn't ready for this life. Not that I am perfect. I have my doubts if I was ready. Not that I wouldn't have seen myself on this path. I just feel like maybe we should have waited longer or worked on some stuff before just gettig married - long distance couple and were sick of beig apart - and I feel as if he thought he was ready but now realizes marriage had more boundaries. And he doesn't exactly like them or agree with them

Another example .. Sorry
But he doesn't see what's wrong with hanging out/ texting girls like he used to. I know he just doing anything but when a girl is texting him at 1 am or at 7 am 'good morning ' for a week straight. I feel like he should see that that's kinda crossing the line. It's just something I feel like isnt ok once you are at this point.
These things just seem like one day they could go past o something we can't come back from. And if I try tellig him I don't like it he feels like I'm bossing him around and acting like his mom telling him he can't go out.
It's not that I don't want him going out. I just don't want to feel taken for granted. Maybe included sometimes. Or stay in 1 night to make time for me. But week after week, he comes home ad already has plans with the guys and didt even talk to me. Just comes home and changes.

Any opinions? Guys am i crazy?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment