Pages

Search blog and web

Which guy would you choose?

Example: (All names have been changed)
My Noah
I've known him 8 months, but he's more mature than Steve, and quieter than Steve. We have a weird unique chemistry that began instantaneously and his family is perfect and he's a hard worker from a humbler background. He wanted sex, but he waited till I was ready. He flew to visit me, unlike Steve, but when it looked like I couldn't find a job, he broke up with me (but then I got a job which made things hella awkward). Nevertheless, my parents would love him, as he's close to his sisters and comes from a good family.

My Steve
I've known him for two years (longer than Noah). He's crazily outgoing, super energetic, and very friendly and completely hyper. He finds my quietness and quirks cute and sexy. He sometimes says the wrong thing but means well. He sometimes takes things and people for granted. My parents would probably hate him (because his dad's divorced/my parents are super conservative), but the chemistry between us is electric (more so than Noah). We have more in common, family-wise.Is getting back together with first ex wrong? (All names have been changed**)

Boyfriend Noah broke up with me because he's European and I'm American and he can't handle long distance.

Then I got a job offer in Oregon and in Belgium. Oregon is where my other ex, Steve lives, and today I wrote him a letter updating how I was and saying sorry for getting impatient/upset with him several months earlier because I'd been so stressed out. (I'd unfriended him 9 months ago because I was so upset).

Steve refriended me on facebook and sent me a facebook message wanting to chat and catch up and talk about yoga (we did yoga together). What are his motives? And what do I do now?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment