Pages

Search blog and web

Should I beat this guy up?

The past 2 girls I've been seeing, this same guy has suddenly popped up on the scene and started chatting to them on Facebook and what not. I live in a village, and this guy lives in the same village too. With these 2 girls I thought it would be just coincidence, as the 2 girls also live in the same village.

So a girl I've started chatting to recently and meeting up with this weekend texts me earlier 'just had a friend request off a ---- --- and he's friends with you too. Is he one of your mates?'

My god. I was seething. It's this very same guy again.

Now, if the new girl I was chatting to and meeting was from our village then again, fair enough if its just a friend request.

But this new girl is from Manchester. 1 hour and a half away. But this guy is still determined to stalk whoever I'm seeing.

What can I do?!?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment