Pages

Search blog and web

I think it's over

Backstory, together 11 yrs, married 7, I have a son 18, he has a son 14 who lives with us and we have 2 girls 4 & 7. I found out he had an one time affair 3yrs ago with an old high school girl who lived 1/2 way across the country. Thanks Facebook. Last summer I found about about another affair with a friends ex, she was married too. Since then, all the blame has basically been on me. When I suspected cheating we went back to counseling. He was leaving to Vegas and I had suspicions. He lied in counseling, I caught him, we continued counseling and although he was still distant he said he wanted to save the marriage. It has been 7 months since DD. we were making real progress in counseling then it halted. Our last session our counselor nicely pointed out that he was inadvertently causing fights by non-communication and not resolving daily problems. He is very obstinent and it is enough to drive me mad, it is. We haven't been back to counseling becaus e he says no (except tonight during a fight be claims I've never brought it up). We fight everyday and its horrible. I usually end up a crying heap and he shows no emotion and just says to leave the room, he doesn't want to talk. I ask for a time when we can sit down and come up with some resolutions, he says 2 months ( being a jerk) I say why, he says because. Etc. it's a nightmare. I a, begging for resolution! We have no money yet he's blowing money. I have my own checking account now but I only work p/t. I used to make great money before the birth of our last daughter but love my job now. I try to pick up hours but I don't know how this is going to work. He is self employed and hasn't had consistent income the last several years. He has also not paid consistently on our bills or house and my credit is ruined. I've asked him to leave, he refuses. I say, one of us has to go this is unhealthy and if I go I'm taking the girls. He says, if I leave I'm taking the girls. I don't know what to do? I have no money for an attorney. Please help I'm at my wits end and emotionally can't take it any more!!!! I feel like this is emotionally abusive, he agrees but says he doesn't know how to not be an jerk.:scratchhead




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment