Pages

Search blog and web

In Kinkiness Or In Health

When we got married 13 years ago I never thought that now it seems like every weekend he wants to go out and do something kinky (go to "clubs" that oftentimes involve BDSM or recently swingers clubs--to "check it out").

It starts Thursday mornings. He'll start asking me "are we going to do something kinky this weekend"? I do not usually jump up and say "hell yes". He will pout. I try to spice things up with him and I tell him I think there is a lot of stuff that we can do between us that we haven't even tried yet. So understand, doing spicy stuff btn just us works for me and I've clearly communicated that. He wants to see me flirt.

I just got my hair cut and we're going out to dinner with his son's GF's parents and he wanted me to pack my corset and boots "in case we decide to go to a kinky place afterwards." We are at the point that I don't feel I can relax when weekends come because I feel pressured wondering why can't we just go out like most people ? It seems like the only way we go out is if it involves something kinky.

I try to meet him half-way with activities I can tolerate. I've made it consistently clear that I cannot have any third party involvement. This is communicated clearly.

Do any of you have this issue? We're in our 50's.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment