Pages

Search blog and web

My next move

As I've made pretty clear I have a manwhore past and I'm trying to get out of it. I stopped looking for easy girls and lo and behold, last night I met someone. It was at a bar and I started talking to her. I had seen her checking me out earlier, but the reason I approached was because she did look pretty.

Conversation was really easy and she had way more personality than girls I'm used to. She was mature and funny and spontaneous. Basically not the girl I thought I would go for, but she blew my mind in a lot of ways. I was completely disarmed. I ended up telling her about all my goals and dreams before the night was over. I felt like there was almost no bullshit in the conversation.

I met her friends and her female wing girl tested me with a lot of questions. It was obvious there was attraction between us. I got her number. Then we sat down on a bench and we made out for a little. I almost wanted to wait to make out to make it more special. They invited me to another bar but I didn't go because it was late and I had to work this morning.

We kissed again and goodbye. I feel like I should have gone to the bar despite work.

Now, here's where I'm fucking lost. I have no problem getting girls I don't like, but when I actually like a girl, I am a retard!

This morning I texted her something like: "I'm bad at texting and don't want to fuck this up, so do you want to meet up tomorrow for a drink at 10pm?"

So far no response at all.

I got clear vibes last night that she was digging me. She seemed nervous around me and was mirroring me, she was agreeing with everything I said.

I don't get it and I'm pretty blown about it. I connected with her on so many levels, it made me realize what I've been missing in my life. I know it was one night, but I don't see why we can't go out for one more date.

My plan is to send her flowers, since she told me where she works. Is that too cheesy? This is the kind of thing I have never done in my life, nor ever wanted to do with a girl. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance. It's been a long time since I opened up to a girl like this and now I'm feeling really shitty.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment