Pages

Search blog and web

Husband had emotional affair with old girlfriend

I am married 26 years two kids. I found out last April my husband was texting and talking to old girlfriend . In two months over 2500 texts and over 5 hours worth of phone calls. We were having a lot of problems granted, but I have asked for counseling he never wanted to, so I just went along with my life and took care of house and kids. I went on my at and t bill one day and was floored called the number and heard the voicemail I knew who it was because name is unique and he told me about her when we first married how he loved her and she dumped him. I have gone thru hell I have had shingles I have been depressed ... Problem is he has never really told me any details anytime I bring it up he says enough already. When I confronted him back then I got she's just a friend nothing happened just chit chat about her work my work nothing more. In beginning after I found out he really wasn't begging me to forgive him. he was kind of nasty te lling me well u were not being a great wife so I figured I needed to talk to someone. Well here I am a year later and ya he's better to me but for a year it's always the same thing u as hold be over this already u overreact blah blah blah. He's leaving to go to Florida today for 12 days. When he went there last year to visit his mom he was going crazy talking and texting her Round clock I told him this is like a trigger for me and ya I was upset he wasn't going to be here. Mother's Day with me since last year I spent Mother's Day with my dtr crying the whole time. He asked ,e about going to visit his mom a few days since he has a work thing there i said no problem I then find out he's staying there an extra week. So I get over this things a little better even though I'm fighting my demons I text him and say I'm reading this book it's really good I think u should read it I think it will help understand and be a little more patient with me and then I said I love you. He texts me back and says I'm being crazy again get over it stop reading stupid books. He just wants to act like it never happened. I never got anything. I never heard suppp what he said to her end g this and it haunts me what they talked about. He was intimate with iThis girl and he still swears to this day she thought me and him were happily married




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment