Pages

Search blog and web

Can I win my ex round?

My ex absolutely hates me. Want's nothing to do with me. Says she can't trust me and never wants to see me again. The problem is, I haven't done anything wrong. We were friends because we still had feelings and then she suddenly turned on me. A week after splitting up she starts texting a friend of hers and she told me they were now seeing each other. A few friends were out in the pub last night, and she came along. Started outright telling her friends how this new guy is 'really, really nice', and how he's coming to visit her this weekend.

Now I still have feelings for her. I know I've made mistakes and I've admitted them to her but no dice, nothing. She absolutely resents me and I don't know why. I really want her back, but I can't talk to her, we've blocked all contact with each other, but I need to make her realise I'm still the guy she fell for.

I don't know what to do before anything 'official' happens between her and this new guy, especially since we're not making any contact with each other.

Any advice, or should I just leave it and move on?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment