Pages

Search blog and web

Am I just stupid?

I found an email address that my husband used about 2 years ago, we have been married for 5 years.

In it he answered personal ads off a dating website. He was explicit, describing himself and told the couple that he wanted to have sex with them. I found that he had answered about 15 other ads as well.

Now mind you I am not a prudish person. I am game for just about anything who is extremely hd. I am also not hard to look at.

I am the one who always has to initiate with him, so I am thinking wth was he looking for. He told me it is because he has a low self-esteem and wanted someone to talk to.

I don't see how sending out pics of yourself and your parts could possibly start a conversation.

I am by NO means perfect, but am I stupid to think that he could ever change?

He did this in a previous ltr. Answered ads and posted ads of himself, what made me think that he would stop doing that?

I also found that he was in a serious relationship when we started dating (unbeknowst to me). He told me the usual - that he never really loved her. Just like he was SO extremely unhappy in his LTR that he needed to post ads of his "stuff" soliciting for sex for years before he got the boot from that relationship.

Am I grasping at straws, am I stirring up crap. I care that he did it to me while we were married, after we had kids. Should I be concerned with STDs?

Ugh... :mad:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment