Pages

Search blog and web

Girls not ready for a relationship?

Okay well I'm in a really weird situation..
bit of background, I've known this girl for a few years and we used to see each other but now just friends, but we're such good friends and we're definitely more as we both have feelings for each other. Recently these feelings have multiplied and we both know how much we care about each other and things would literally be perfect if we were in a relationship.

However, the girl is in a relationship, and she doesn't like the relationship but she is going to prom with the boy and needs him for that, also she doesn't want to break up with him during exams. She obviously likes me more but she needs both boys at the moment?

She also says that if we're together it'll be a serious long-term relationship as she cant deal with losing me, shes afraid of breaking her heart again (boy broke her heart like 8 months ago but shes still scared) she says she'll be ready in summer, but there's a part of my that's saying good things come to those who wait, so i can wait and things will be perfect.
but also a part of me thinking that shes only saying it, and that I need to move on, but we both know we get on unbelievably well.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment