Pages

Search blog and web

Reading too much into a kiss.

I'm female and came out to all my friends/class yesterday that i'm bisexual. It was only after a few drinks I plucked up the courage just to blurt out that I am in fact Bi and probably swaying more towards lesbian. After I moved from the party to a club I bumped into an old friend (let's call her H). We're good friends but don't get to see each other that much as she's at University and we've always gone to different schools. I told her that I was bi and she told me that she was too (I already knew as she kinda had a secret relationship with a girl last year which I knew about).

We spent the night dancing away as a group and H kept her arm around me and kept telling me how proud of me she was (if you can imagine, it's a pretty big deal for me). Later on we were outside and I managed to get lipstick on my chin so I asked H to wipe it off for me. We were standing pretty close and with her hand on my face she said "I'm so tempted to kiss you now" and to I replied with "So what's stopping you?". She said about her 'boyfriend' (He's only an online boyfriend as they've only ever met up twice but she's pretty into him). Then she kissed my cheek and kept it there for a while then hugged me. I must admit, it was pretty romantic as the way we were looking into each others eyes and that.

I've spent the whole day thinking about it as I do fancy her (it's the first time i've saw her that way.) I've had drunken kisses with both sexes before and this didn't feel like 'let's just kiss for the sake of it'. I'm just thinking that if she was to split up with her boyfriend would I have a chance or did she just do that because she was bored/feeling sorry for me/just happy.

Thoughts? Sorry for the long essay :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment