Pages

Search blog and web

Intentional Moments of Hilarity

Another thread here talked about a spouse laughing during the act, which got me thinking: who approaches sex with their partners with a sense of humor? Not funny things that happened by accident but deliberate moments of humor. I do sometimes, and I think it's healthy.

Case in point: I recall one time, during the middle of things, I felt an impulse to be stupid. Without giving my wife any warning, I started bucking wildly and making "ooo-ooo-ooo" noises like a chimp. She busted out laughing and to this day we still get a chuckle from the memory. (Bonus points for excellent bonding material.)

Somewhere along the way, I realized that sex doesn't need to be approached with the humorless concentration one would associate with defusing a bomb. I wish it hadn't taken me so long to get to that through my thick melon.

Anyone else see it the same way?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment