Pages

Search blog and web

Am I a bad girlfriend? HELP :(

I'll start from the beginning,

I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 7 months..he lives just under an hour away from me, he can drive, we see each other once a week and hes in his final year of his degree.
At the start of this week my best friend was killed in a biking accident, and i really needed my OH's support but because of exams we aren't seeing each other for a few weeks...next thursday is his very last exam and he promised me that because of what i've been through this week he would come and see me after his final exam was over...tonight he went back on that promise and said he was going out to get drunk with friends instead.

I recognize celebrating with friends is important and i wouldn't stop him ever, but he made a promise to come and support me and take me out to cheer me up and i've been a wreck all week so i got very upset and angry with him, was i right to do that? I now feel really guilty because he has ditched his friends and has decided to come to me to save arguing..

He has let me down and broken numerous promises to me in the past and im getting sick of it..i honestly don't have any idea how to drill it home that what he is doing just isn't right :( please help..

cookies for anyone who got to the end :congrats: :bumps:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment