Pages

Search blog and web

How do you know if you're good enough?

Don't think I'm good enough for her, and want her badly.

I mean, who wants what's easy and someone who doesn't make you feel anything?

I've been told I'm attractive, but have problems. I was surprised recently when a girl had emotions over me, so maybe I carry some weight.

I just feel like she's acheived so much and my life's been a failure. I have survived adversity but it doesn;t count for anything, and I just torment myself with failing. We had a good connection and it may be sentimental of me but I thi nk she is so special. But part of me just thinks I won;t be good enough in achievements, or experiences to interest her. I hate the idea of settling for someone just so I can feel in control, I want this woman because she is lovely, smart, fascinating and strong. I can't read women so I don't know what a positive sign is. I havge never met anyone like this lady.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment