Pages

Search blog and web

Finding it too hard to cope

I'm coming towards the end of first year and I've had a really difficult year.

I've wanted to be a commercial pilot since I was a kid, so i'm lucky in the sense that I know what i want to do with my life, but the only way to become one is to have ALOT of money which I dont have. I took 2 years after finishing school working full time to pay for it but it simply wasn't enough after lifes expenses. So I've come to University to get a better job and hence higher salary to afford it.

But i hate University and I hate studying. It's not my course, it's any course I just dont like being here - I'm done with education. I'm at a top Uni doing a top degree but i'm counting down the days to 2016 when I graduate and I just dont think im going to be able to do it. Because i've had a hard year i've relied completely on my girlfriend for happiness to help me through it and haven't made any friends.

My girlfriend left me about 2 weeks ago because she's graduating this summer and wants to travel etc.

I'm completely alone and I dont know what to do. I've got 5 exams coming up but i'm so depressed from losing my girlfriend that I just dont know how to cope.

Can anyone give me some advice please ?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment