Pages

Search blog and web

Revenge???

Hi all, I've been cheated on by my wife but we worked things out and doing good besides numebers of sex we are having but still feels and looks like we are at the level where should be.
My wife has changed me in taste of type of women that I get attracted to, my wife has multiple tattoos on her body and I have none but since my wife is tatted out I start to get attracted to women with multiple tattoos on her body. Well, I've going to famous major coffee shop everyday during my lunch break and started to talk to one of the girl that works there, she is very attractive on mid 20's no strings attached just dating Around enjoying her single life before settle kind of a girl and she is tatted out, one on her arm, one on her back and one more that she can tell me exact location... Lol.
Anyhow, she is been very flirty with me and started exchanging tex and told her that I was cheated on By my wife and her reply was " cool, I don't feel so bad getting close with married man then! Lol" . When I think of my kids I feel very guilty and I tell my self that I won't let this go out of control but when I think about what my wife has done to me, I want to let her tast of her own medicine and get far with this young hottie that just wanna have some fun....
Am I a terrible person to feel this way? Or normal?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment